Using Filters To Search The PublishForChildren Database.
1. On the left side of this page, search filters are listed with fill in spaces for you to click or choose from a drop-down selection list.
2. Consider your present project, choose only the criteria that match your aim, and press the Search
button. (For example, if you have written a sports oriented mystery story, intended for middle, or early young adult readers, that you wish to publish in a medium circulation USA print magazine with no religious affiliations, simply choose those criteria as filters and press the Search
button to see a list of magazines that meet your needs.)
3. The table contains additional information to help you decide.
4. You can remove or add new selections and repeat the Search
. Click on Reset
to start over. Examine the entire database by clicking on Display All
. Or click Home
to change the search database.
5. After refining your list by filters, hide any that are not of interest by a check in the 'Hide' Column. Print your ideal list and, consult your market guide for final details.